xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

My Gcse Results Age 15-16 Examination Results

I got my GCSE results today. I didnt sleep at all last night because I was soo scared so now my eyes are just watering and itching haha.For those who don't know what GCSEs are they are just examinations that take place when you are 15-16 in England to determin the future after "high school"/secondary school. You would either go into further education (such as a 6th form or college) or take up a full time job. Anyways I thought I was going to get Cs and Ds and I was TOTALLY surprised by my results =/ It was insane I got two As for my english and I'm amazingly bad at it... as in...Cs and Ds ROFL!!! I like beat some english freaksss.. WEIRDDDDDD. I was kinda upset I didnt get straight As... but meh what can you do... ICT = AMaths = ABiology = APhysics = BChesmitry = BR.S = AArt = AD.T = AEnglish Lit = AEnglish Lang = AFrench = BSpanish = BWOOO. and yeahh we had a small party WOO and I've got a splitting head ache from it haha.

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

B's YOU GOT B's!!! :) I think you need to take them over again and get A+'s, but finally after years of studying and making your eyes bleed after reading books. DEAR GOD!!! taking physics at your man that must be some sort of brain school to drop that subject into your head; by the looks of it you could go either maybe even work in the field of physics itself and build some quantum accelerator that turns people into cute stuff teddy bears :XD:. Wait never mind I don't think that would be the best thing to have in your hands as you might turn it on me and turn me into a cute, evil teddy bear :D.

Mahh thanks. My mum is now going to allow me to go out ONCE a month whilst I'm doing my A Levels. ?_? I should be thankful I'm not grounded!All my friends beat my results though =/ They all got like few A*s loads of As and like 1 or 2Bs =| Some straight As.. some straight A*s... crazyyyyy!