xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

Moving

Hey,I will be out for 3 days, am moving to another house :XD:I didn't have time to create enough credits to uphold my account, due to this move.but I'll be back next saturday to eliminate my negative amount...See you all then!

Hey Horus,Congratulations on moving to your new pad :) I know how it feels to move from one house to another. I have moved quite a few times from one state to another.Please let us know if you need any help with your credit shortage. I am ready to chip in :XD:

is it me or did I see 2 posts hehe :XD: Yeah I really dont have alot to give in but I can give some. Good to see that your moving to a better place, thats alsome. I only moved once and it was just 1 city away so I was happy but when I went to collage I got an apartment near it and my collage was far away so yeah that was weird because I hardly knew anything in that city. Hope you have a save move..

Edited by Midori (see edit history)

:XD:...why are you moving? job? neighbors suck? community suck? school? or is it just cuz you want to get a bigger house? well, either way, idk if your back or not but i hope you like your new place :)

Hey...Thanks for all the support everyone :XD:am in my new house as I write this, the house is a bit smaller, but way better.I wanted to move because I was sick of my old appartment and now I have a real house.Thanks again especially to Tiki for easying the burden :)

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

Congrats on getting out of the apartment. I hate those things. Too many neighbors...too close together...too much rent to pay...et cetera.Enjoy the new place!

Sometimes is a lot better to have a place that you feel you own, where you feel free and neighbours don't make noise (and you don't make noise to them), although it's smaller. Hope you find peace and comfort there.