xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
technobot

Struggling With Pimples And Things That Worked.

When I was younger I had a lot of problems with pimples. At first I tried using Oxy pads but found they where very hard on the face. I also tried a pad that removed oil and dirt from the face which helped more so than the Oxy pads. The best results I achieved in the struggle of dealing with pimples came when I started using Nitrogina face soap as apposed to regular soap on my face as regular soap can cause a lot of problems on the face and make pimples worse. Nitrogina soap is actually designed for use on the face and does not have these problems. The down side of this is this soap is a lot more expensive than regular soap. Now just about any soap designed for the face should have the same results and could greatly help in the struggle against pimples.

Wow, thanks for the information, I would have never thought that my soap could help cause pimples. I'll be sure to get better soap from now on, thank you!

I find treatments that use Aloe Vera seems to work best especially things that deal with the skin but just make sure any treatment you use you aren't allergic to it or else the pimples will be twice as bad.

Clearasil works pretty well for drying up pimples. The problem for me lies with the aftercare. My pimples sometimes leave blotches of redness or dark spots that take time to go away :P I guess the key is not to touch or scratch your pimples or risk scarring your face. Sadly, I never listen to my own advice :D