xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
habbopixelz

Heyaaaa Shelby

Hi im new to this forum and im trying to get enough credits to apply for the free service herei cant afford the others.My names Shelbyi am 15 years oldi live in Illinois, usanot close by Chicago noi wish tho i love the big city's! but this town is very small i hate itthe high school i go in was bad the 1st year but sophomore is alot better :XD:thanks for taking your time to read this short introduction....

Good to see another member in the forums. I live in a small town, aswell, an hour north of Toronto. It's about 15K large. Hopefully you get signed up and have fun building your website(s). your going to have admins and moderators greet you soon, they will tell you to read the Readme and terms of service... The read me will help alot, and a quick skim over it will teach you about how Xisto works... its really worth a read. The one tip I can give you, and you will see often, is to make a good quality post. Not only will you get more credits that way, but you will be supporting the forums with your ideas/knowledge experiences... and that is exactly the way to making a good post - by sharing your experiences, your knowledge, and your ideas/thoughts. Enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around alot.

Good to see another member in the forums. I live in a small town, aswell, an hour north of Toronto. It's about 15K large. Hopefully you get signed up and have fun building your website(s). your going to have admins and moderators greet you soon, they will tell you to read the Readme and terms of service...
The read me will help alot, and a quick skim over it will teach you about how Xisto works... its really worth a read. The one tip I can give you, and you will see often, is to make a good quality post. Not only will you get more credits that way, but you will be supporting the forums with your ideas/knowledge experiences... and that is exactly the way to making a good post - by sharing your experiences, your knowledge, and your ideas/thoughts.

Enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around alot.

Welcome to Xisto Shelby.
I share your views on living in a small town. While I live in a big city now, I lived for a short while in a very small town and it was pretty fun at first but it does get old real fast.

Enjoy your time here :XD:

Hello habbopixelz (aka: Shelby) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, up across the lake from you. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Also, one-liners are considered spam, so avoid them. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You have come to the right place for the best reliable no-ads free hosting on the web.

I am from a small town also, about 6.5K in size. It is difficult being a teenager in small communities as there are not a lot of interesting activities for you. However, there is not so likely to be a criminal element in smaller towns since everybody knows everybody elses business. :D Criminals more readily use larger populations to hide their activities. :XD: Get involved in extra curricular activities at school to save yourself from too much boredom. Maintaining a site here at Trap 17 ought to occupy some of that time you have on your hands. :) Meanwhile, see you around the boards.

Hey Shelby, welcome to Xisto :XD:I know what you mean, this site is awesome. And the service is great too!I myself live in CA, I love living in a busy place, although I hate driving around all these idiots (out where I am at least, there are so many people that drive like they are in a hurry, for their life!). I assume you're in Highschool, or are very smart and jumped to College at a young age lol. But ya, Freshmen year is always horrible. It gets better :) Senior year is the best!

Hi im new to this forum and im trying to get enough credits to apply for the free service here
i cant afford the others.

My names Shelby
i am 15 years old
i live in Illinois, usa

not close by Chicago no
i wish tho i love the big city's! but this town is very small i hate it

the high school i go in was bad the 1st year but sophomore is alot better :XD:

thanks for taking your time to read this short introduction....

LOL i hear u man i'm surior and i love get can kids like u LOL its funny "haha"

Welcome to the Trap!Accumulatin credits is quite easy once you get into it; just relax and don't force it, before you know it a topic will come along that will pull you in... :XD:

Sophomore? I've heard that before but I've never known what it is...Anyways! :D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :) ) or just post a topic about it :XD: Anyways, I hope you have fun! I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements!