xisto Community
J_M

Beware Because I Am Here Otherwise Just Be Aware Of Me Being Here

Welcome Jonty. Try to stay active in the forums and post useful posts too. Do not spam in here or the admins would be on ya neck like vultures.Welcome once again n be kool.

Well hopefully you come back and tell more about yourself because that short of an intro doesn't help us get to know the members of the forum. So I start and and say check out the Xisto Read Me as it will explain everything you need to know, especially making short posts such as yours. So enjoy your posting here, and soon the your hosting and welcome to Xisto.com.

Hello J_M Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. As St. Mike says, come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :XD:

love me

That's abit forceful :XD:
:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :D ) or just post a topic about it :) Anyways, I hope you have fun! I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements!