xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
host007

What Shoud I Do To Stay Positive!

Your going to have to give examples to help us help you out.... Honestly, in what case were you negative? Do you consider yourself... depressed? We can't really help a lot with this much information...

Think about all the people in China that probably can't browse this site for whatever reason, live censored from the government's wrongdoings, can't see news which isn't positive, and have food contaminations every other day due to poor regulation of the food industry, maybe even work in a sweatshop making your shoes, or imprisioned and killed even for minor issues for organ transplant operations to gain money from desperate westerners who would surely die on the waiting list. Now think of yourself living in the US - you are free to browse uncensored by the government (maybe by your ISP trying to stop you from browsing your competition), can see the government's wrongdoings and make fools out of the politicians that did it without being wrongly imprisioned, and a slightly dysfunctional food regulation that needs a letter written by you for your Senator to get regulation more funding, making a possibly decent wage (if you stay away from Wal-Mart), not to mention the people who are donating organs are ready and willing, no matter how few.

How do you feel about your life now?

Also
http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

If you don't want to stay positive, read below:
You can't really stay positive even with this, though, because the whole country is headed for economic collapse from incompetent senators, a poor foreign policy, the debt accumilated between the two, illegal aliens artifically keeping wages down while inflation ensues, taxpayer's dollars going towards these people promoting their amnesty, lying self-or-party-serving(note the lack of the word country in there) politicians, people not getting the medicine they need because of the lack of socialized medicine or caps on how expensive medicines can be, censorship on the behalf of companies and impeding of technology due to cheapness and locked contracts, outsourcing, et cetera.

Positivity is a state of mind, as well as a state of surroundings. If you have negative friends/aquaintences in your circle, you'll begin to feel/act/think negative. for 1: Try to use tools that keep your stat of mind positive or happy. listen to music that makes you feel good. read books that help motivate you (mine is the bible and things pertaining to my future endeavors). watch programs that expand your mind (pbs programs are my favorite). such issues will help you think about the past, present, or future in general (alleviating your current state of flux).for 2: negative friends/aquaintences will talk about the negative things in their lives ALL the time. In turn, they will constantly believe that certain things are not possible. they are also highly judgemental. the judgemental will be judged on their spirit, their outlook on life, and their moral disposition. positive people expose you to positive surroundings. nice houses. successfull people. peaceful environments. i would hope you would expose yourself to both, and decide for yourself which is more calming. if you feel comfortable with the positive people, those are the folks you should attach yourself to, or associate yourself more with. if the negative people make you feel more comfortable, than happiness or positive feelings will be bleek for you, at best. i've been through a lot in my life at 33 years. i have a bunch to share. take heed.sincerely,shah boogie

something that helps me...when I'm feeling down and depressed about something, even though that I know in my mind it's really not that bad, it helps me to write down something positive about whatever it is that I feel bad about and reading it aloud again and again. if you think your job sucks, write down a list of twenty good things about your job, read it, and see how you feel. If you think your life sucks, make a list of all the things that are great in your life. e.g. I have a family, a job, a car, a house, I have so many wonderful friends... you know, that kind of thing. A lot of times I'll get depressed over little things but it's just because I'm missing the bigger picture.also, if you're feeling depressed or negative, try exercising, because I always feel good after exercising.Good luck at being positive!

I'm a huge anine fan and it taught me how to be positive. How to be positive: 1. View the world as a source of happiness. 2. Decrease the amount of negative media (violence, wrath, etc...)3. It may sound foolish to some but it's best to pray, it give us hope. (Don't care who you are praying to. God, the trees, yourself, earth, moon, sun, sky, etc.). Just pray. 4. Look for something you can hold on to. (A hobby, a girlfriend, a passion....) and really hold on to it. hmm.. By the way, about the solution you are asking.. The answer is actually within you. A choice.