xisto Community
birudagmawi

Gran Turismo 3 A-spec::which Is Better Polyphony 001 Or 002? Which is the best F1 Car in the Game

001 or 002?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec::Which is better Polyphony 001 or 002? By which I mean based on Horsepower, handling, acceleration, Braking Power and other stats?For me the F090/s(Polyphony 001) is the best car in the game. With full upgrades I got mine up to 711 HP and max speed of 210MPH.That doesn't sound much, especially comparing it to the ESCUDO.But the 001 has an amazing acceleration and handling. This comes as an advantage because most tracks in GT3 are technical tracks that require quick acceleration than speed.

I think the F090 was my favorite too. 10 cylinders... I can't say no to a big engine. Although I think there is a different one with like 900 something horespower. I haven't played this game in a looong time. My ex girlfriend's little brother has it. I let him borrow it and then his sister and I broke up. So yeah, I never got that back. lol

The only cars I know of that are 900+HP are the Escudo, ZZ-2.F090 is unbeatable and useful in any available race you could get into with that car. The only Series you have trouble EVEN with the F1 car is the Formula 1 Race that is unlocked as soon as you get the "S" License.