xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Glad To Be Back

Been a long while since I have been on here. Did a lot of moving around and lost my account, but I am back now.I have been trying to find other sites to host with, but none compared to Xisto. The price is great, the features are awesome, and the service is unmatched.I can not wait for my site to get approved, as I will be hopefully hosting a dynamic portal system with lots of interesting stuff on it. Look forward to interacting with each one of you on this forum, as I have a lot to say :XD:See ya soonAnd thanks for having my back

Welcome back to the Trap.I see that Pleno has screened your application, good luck with it.:XD:

Welcome back to the forums :XD: I guess I can save the long winded 'this is what you should know about the forums' message, as you've already been with us, so you should already know all that good stuff :)Anyway, can't wait to see you around here and to check out your site once you get it up and running!

Ha ha, the price is great? well, since you'd be hard pressed to find someone who'll pay you to eat their space and Bandwidth, I don't think you could find any better :XD:Well, welcome back to Xisto!

It's always good to have trap veterans come back and begin posting once again and of course enjoy the free hosting that has been doing well for so long :XD:. Also it seems your hosted again as well so welcome back to the maroon color and enjoy your website once again.

Hello Moolkye Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I will also spare you the rhetoric about rules etc. It is good to find people are coming back to Trap 17 after realizing they had it so good when they were here before. :XD: My site has been hosted here for over a year and a half now and it has been far more reliable and dependable than my previous host. My hits have increased too much to calculate. Look forward to seeing your site up and running soon. See you around the boards. :)

Welcome back :D I'm guessing buy the "prices are great" bit you pay for yours? :XD: I've not known how cheap Xisto was (Never looked! I'm a student so we love freebies :)), but it sounds cheap. Which doesn't suprise me...It doesn't seem like one that'd charge $10 a week :DAnyways, hope you'll have fun back here :D Can't be too hard!