xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Karaoke Bar And Ohhhh My Head

Went for a drink last night and whilst looking for the loo in the pub we found a hidden karaoke night going on upstairs. It was like gate crashing someones party, everyone was dancing and singing along, some quite badly, some actually very good to old old songs including 'I will survive' of course. It was a very good atmosphere with lots of different ages and mix of people and all having a good time.Got very drunk though...the hangover is just settling in my head as I speak and one young girl who was also very drunk, well she must have been because she said she wanted to be like us, older and sophisticated and miss out the rest of her twenties...which is a bit sad really.Anyway the question is whats your view on Karaoke's? Generally I would avoid them like the plague and like I said sort of stumbled on this one really. What makes some so good and some just utter shite?