xisto Community
kuberan_swe

Send Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone sending SMS with your own From address

Hey, i also applied this trick on my Nokia 7610 but its not working totally. This trick is useless for me. If u have some special trick for my phone then plz post it. Thanx.

Fake SmsSend Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone

Guys and Gals, here's how I do it on my Nok!a 6300 ;

• Go to Messaging (The envelope icon)

• Go to Message Settings

• Go to Text Messages

• Go to E-mail msg. Centres

• Enter the following information

• E-Mail centre name: Anything

• E-mail server number: Your friends mobile number (I.E. 07111 111 111)

• E-mail centre number: Leave alone! (Should have your own config number I.E. 07111 etc)

• Save your new configuration

• Add a new contact (I.E. Go to Contacts) with an E-mail Address

• Note that the email address will not be visible, so you can use anything (I.E. a@a.Com)

• It would be GREAT if the new contact name you setup on your phone already existed in your friends contact list, as then it would appear to come from someone in their contacts list.

• For example, Add a new contact and make the Last name: field "Wife" (without the quotes).  Go to Options, select Add detail, then select E-mail address.  Enter any old email address into this field. Save the new contact.

• Create a new TEXT message.

• Add your new contact email address. It will appear like this "Wife [a@a.Com]"

• Type your TEXT msg in the Subject: field!

• Type the same TEXT msg in the Message: field!  This will make your msg look authentic...

NOTE:  If you send this to an intelligent phone (I.E. A Blackberry RIM) then it may appear as an email with your phone number listed.  You should test on your friends device first.  You can test send to yourself to check how your message looks.  Enjoy.

better use dis siteSend Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone

better use some internet site for free sms like 160by2.Com or way2sms.Com

but it needs registration,,,

so better create group in smsgupshup.Com  and send sms,,,sms will be delivered and only d group name will b displayed {no number}

or use aasma.Com for anonymous messages!

note:only for educative purposes!use on your own risk...

don't misuse it! 

-reply by piyush ashtikar

Is it possible to send a fake sms to a mobile and that sms comes up as a particular person and number that is in the recipients phone?Send Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone

Is it possible to send a fake sms to a mobile and that sms comes up as a particular person and number that is in the recipients phone?

-reply by caron

This is cool - but it can affect some poor sucker Send Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone

So - this is kinda - cool - but guess what? I am now the poor sucker that got charged for sending a pic message to some chick in Chicago !Thats right - my cell phone co claims that I sent messages to a number in Chicago - but I know that I never did - the number - turns out belongs to a Nokia phone - so I am sure that a buddy of theirs tried something like this out - and guess what? - I am F***ed now !!But hey at least I tracked it down - did better than my phone co!Stay human out there!

-reply by Some poor sucker

Fake SmsSend Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone<p>Guys and Gals, here's how I do it on my Nok!a 6300 ;</p>

Go to Messaging (The envelope icon)

Go to Message Settings

Go to Text Messages

Go to E-mail msg. Centres

Enter the following information

E-Mail centre name: <strong>Anything</strong>

E-mail server number: <strong>Your friends mobile number </strong>(I.E. 07111 111 111)

E-mail centre number: <strong>Leave alone!</strong> (Should have your own config number I.E. 07111 etc)

Save your new configuration

Add a new contact (I.E. Go to Contacts) with an E-mail Address

Note that the email address will not be visible, so you can use anything (I.E. a@a.Com)

It would be GREAT if the new contact name you setup on your phone already existed in your friends contact list, as then it would appear to come from someone in their contacts list.

For example, <strong>Add a new contact and make the Last name: field "Wife" (without the quotes).  Go to Options, select Add detail, then select E-mail address.  Enter any old email address into this field. Save the new contact.</strong>

Create a new TEXT message.

Add your new contact email address. It will appear like this "Wife [a@a.Com]"

Type your TEXT msg in the <strong>Subject:</strong> field!

Type the <strong>same</strong> TEXT msg in the Message: field!  This will make your msg look authentic...

<p><strong>NOTE:</strong>  If you send this to an intelligent phone (I.E. A Blackberry RIM) then it may appear as an email with your phone number listed.  You should test on your friends device first.  You can test send to yourself to check how your message looks.  Enjoy.</p>

this doesnt work for me. gives an error sending failed