xisto Community
the green soccer

I Open Challenge since i dont know lots of ppl over here

I dont really get what u are talking about. which tag did u say U are gonna battle with?

An Admin or Moderator should please remove the 2nd post. It was due to slow internet connection and browser timeout. thank you

Notice from Plenoptic:
Please use the report feature next time you have a problem like this. That way we will find it quicker and no problems will be caused. It's right across from the edit button on the left side of the forum.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

here u go i like this tag and i will battle with it i made it about 1 month ago

free style 1Vs1

Where is the tag? There is nothing included in your post. Is it the one in your sig area? I am assuming that you are using tag as a synonym for sig? Have you read the proper way to propose a battle?

Okay, here's a general guideline for sig battles.

WHEN STARTING A BATTLE:

1. Create a new topic with rules similar to these:

RULES:

Theme -- Grunge

Size -- No larger than 450x250.

Render -- Gaming. Use only one.

Animation -- Optional.

Due -- By tomorrow morning.

Other -- Popouts allowed, but within the size limit.

2. Make sure you post up your sig, or tell that you'll be making the voting topic with your sig in it, after the challenger posts theirs.

3. Also, make sure you pick a set number of votes before a winner is decided, something similar to:

The winner is the first to get 4 out of 7 votes.

or

The winner is the first to get 7 votes total.

or maybe even

SUDDEN DEATH! First vote wins!

4. State whether you want the battle to be a 1vs1, a 1vs1vs1, or a free for all, or something similar to that. You can have as many challengers as you want, but try to avoid too many, because that leaves less people to vote.

5. Don't enter the same sig in battles twice. Try to be original. This also helps stop people from using better sigs over and over again to win multiple times.

6. Don't accept battles if the battle starter already has enough challengers, unless it's okay with them to add more slots.

is this even a topic. he should have got it right the first time he posted. nothing of what he said makes sense. and about his tag i think he might be talking about his sig.

No he/she cant mean their sig....Does he/she know how much talent there is here at T17 that might take them up on their challenge. He/she must have something else to post. Surely!!!!