xisto Community
Dungeon Master

Should I Be Mad Or Happy.

I think you should be mad, even if he wasn't trying to be mean. Nobody should ever have to go through that, and what if it wasn't him some other time? Then you could be in some real trouble and not know it. Your choice though.

If I were in your position, I'm be very anger. I can pass something of a Internet-friend, but if you say that is a closer friend of you, man, I'm be considerate to talk seriously because to be a prank with a pal is something weird.Try to talk or look for a common friend that make to stay in reason to your friend, remember that friendship must be prevail after all.

Please don't do this kind of things to our friends....I think it's too bad....Be pity to our friends...and this not mean that i don't like do this kind of things....but please not to much...just for what he deserve.... :rolleyes:

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.But a true friend will be sitting right there in the cell with you saying, "Man, that was fun!" Your "friend" show's neither quality. How could threatening to kill you inspire you? What was he trying to inspire you to do, get in more target practice? Practical jokes are one thing, the old whoopie cushion on the chair is a good one, harmless and only causes a moment of embarrasment. But life threats are just stupid. That is not the way friends inspire each other.

He's mad. You should be happy, because it seems pretty clear you don't want him as a friend, and better to find out like this than if he tried something else to 'inspire' you.Maybe it was just a prank, but I wouldn't like someone with such a lack of empathy as a friend.GL either way.

okay thats pretty lame, i had someone call me also they prank my mobile and if i turn off my mobile they eventually prank my home phone. WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS.. what do you think? some random? or some hater that knows me .. probably an old friend that hates my guts now? its so annoying when people do that.. and i don't know the purpose of it.. i was even advised to call the police.. gosh friends shouldnt scare you like that, its just stupid, who wouldn't take it seriously!!! .. if you don't take it seriously you could be in lots of trouble and not know it.. and then you could find out ur friends a total idiot which makes it worse... its like ur terrified for no reason... gosh people these days.