xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Slow Music slow music

If you like slow music.. you might like Falco - Jeanny and Falco - Coming Home (Jeanny II).mp3... You have to be in the right mood to listen to such music, because it's slow and kind of emotional, but really touching song... Falco is Austrian and his music is still loved by Germans, Austrians and some Swiss.. Anyways, going to go back to family and friends and finish the bottle of red wine... by...kvarnerexpress

If you like slow music.. you might like Falco - Jeanny and Falco - Coming Home (Jeanny II).mp3... You have to be in the right mood to listen to such music, because it's slow and kind of emotional, but really touching song... Falco is Austrian and his music is still loved by Germans, Austrians and some Swiss..

Anyways, going to go back to family and friends and finish the bottle of red wine...

by...

kvarnerexpress

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like all kinds of the music,only it is can move me.

i like usher,and jenifer lopez,etc.

;) what can i do with u !i dont like pop or american hipop about sex money or girz they suxzzzListen [ Anathema - Natural Disaster ]Gothic Metal is beeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttt ;)

i quite like soft music like jeff buckley (especially 'grace') and i also like listening to classical soundtracks like the ones to lord of the rings and star wars