xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will.Allison

Mp3 And Cd Player In One. The Daul Music player

Designer Yong-Seong Kim has brought us a MP3 player that can also play CDs. It has a really sleek design but seems unnecessary. Why not just upload the CD onto the MP3 player? I guess if the MP3 player didn't have enough room on it, you could just play the CDs directly but you could probably get a MP3 player with more space for the same price. One feature that would be really cool to have on it would be to transfer music from the CD its playing onto the MP3. What do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks pretty cool, it's still easy to carry around and is really portable. I was gonna ask if it was able to transfer the files from the CD to the MP3 Player but I guess not. I guess it'd be OK if there is one CD that you can't copy at all because it's copyrighted. Or if you are really in a hurry and don't have time to copy the music files before you go so you can just grab the CD and go. I think though that I'll be able to wait one trip before I can add it to my MP3 player. I don't really like the idea that much unless it'll copy it for you, but of course if they did that it'd make it easier for people just to copy stuff from friends instead of buying it themselves causing companies to lose even more money in stolen music.