xisto Community
HoRuS

Exiling Religions!

Heh, I don't even know where to begin, but here goes...Some guy in our (Dutch) government made a proposal to forbid muslims to read their Koran.The most hilarious part is that this guy is leader of a party called 'the Party for Freedom', wich is a party against people with foreign backgrounds.The stupid part is that he only wants to exile the Koran, because he believes the Islam is a voilent religion,come on, who conquered half the globe in name of some God? The way these guys treat muslims makes the muslims violent and just like those people in the Vatican, Imams abuse this behavious for their own good and agenda.I am glad most of the other parties declined his request, allthough some still reconsider, but this will create a Dutch civil war if this proposal comes trough, because just like any other religion, no one who belives in it will accept this, one way or another.Geert Wilders (that's his name) should write a book:'How to wreck my nation... For dummies.'

I don't understand why people don't like other religions than their own. It affects them in no way, it's just what that particular person believes in. But yet they try and try to take away that person's rights just because they are different than them. It's ridiculous.

People need to learn to mind their own damn business.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Although free thinking and speech is encouraged in our forum, please respect our forum by respecting our language rules.

I think it's ridiculous, why should we forbid people from reading their own holy book? The oppression will only make people more violent than they already are, so why don't we try to build a bridge between religions not walls? For myself I think that studying and doing my religion is much much more important than pointing finger at others for the things that gone wrong, that's how we become a part of solution and not the problem.

Man, that is absolutely rediculous. if you think religion breeds hatred then see what happens when you try banning it. people should have freedom to do what they want, and, plus, I heard this somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure if it's true, but I think that nowhere in the Koran does it condone violence, so what would banning it do anyway? just let people observe what religion they want!