xisto Community
Juanmi

A Very Timid Boy Asking For Advice About A Girl Gimme a hand cause i really need it

Wow... i cant belive i've posted this on Aug,8 and i havent do anything yet... i feel sooooo bad because in my deep i really like her problem is that now i think my friend is behind her and i feell soo bad when i saw them laughing and smiling always, but dam rly... i dont know what to say i feel terrible... :rolleyes:;):D:D

Make a move before it's too late. I didn't and I'll regret and it makes me depressed as hell everyday. I'll tell you now that if you got a chance now don't blow it because later it'll eat at you when you don't feel like you have a chance.

Get over your shyness and ask her out the worst thing she could say is no. I use to be shy now I just ask it took me some time to get over it but you have to force your self or you will miss out on oppertunities. Just strike up a conversation get comfortable then say hey would you like to go to a movie or lunch what ever.

A Very Timid Boy Asking For Advice About A Girl - Gimme a hand cause i really need it

A Very Timid Boy Asking For Advice About A Girl

I am dealing with that problem right now . . . . . Listen and get the main thing that comes from most of the people . . . . JUST ASK HER OUT! be yourself, but try to strike up a conversation first . . . . Don't just walk up and say Can you go out with me? Strike up a conversation and be yourself; do nothing else but be yourself. Think about how she feels. . . . . If she says no, well keep being nice to her. . . . . . If you get the feeling that she is using you, tell her but be nice. It will be extremely hard . . . . I know what to do, or I have some idea, but I just cant get her alone. . . .

Good luck . . ... . . . .

I hope she says yes . . . . For you and my girl for me. . . . . .

-reply by Dman

I'm 13 years old boy and I love this 11 year old girl that has been my friend sence I was about 2 years old and she use to feel the same way about me but then I was mean to her alot after I met some new boys so now she doesn't and all I want more than anything in the world is for her to feel the same way about me again and for her to marry me when we get older but I just can't get her to see that I'm not a jerk anymore and that I love her more than anything in the world so what do I do to get her to see I've changed.-reply by corey

I feel ya man. I'm in college now but I was just like you when I was in highschool. Oh if I only knew then what I know now about women. First off, and I know everyone says this, but you have to be yourself around her. This is totally true. If you are yourself when you talk to her it will make it easier for her to talk to you. Believe me, if your so damn nervous when you talk to her she will probably be equally nervous b/c your making her nervous. Confidence is key. You have to be confident with yourself and who you are if you are to ever get a girl like the one your talking about. Not only will this help you with the females but it will also help you with school, jobs, interviews, etc. Talk yourself up. Lie to yourself about how confident you are. Lie to other people about how confident you are. Soon enough they will think you are one cool cat, then so will you and BAM! Your all of a sudden one confident S.O.B. When she told you she just wants to focus on school that was a lie. Sorry to tell you this, but don't despair. At least she didn't tell you flat out no. Your next step now would be to be friends with her. Talk her up but don't ask her out. What you should do is ask her to go do something that is not so datish. For example, ask her if she wants to eat lunch with you and your friends. Or get your friends together (or her friends if possible) to go to a movie and ask if she wants to come with. Anything non-threatening only something friends would do (usually with a group of people). Talk to her on Myspace or Facebook. Be friends with her friends (this is a really good idea). Just remember, your only 16 and this love will probably pass. I thought I was in love with a girl in highschool till I got to college. Then when I was in college we started talking alot on myspace and she said she wanted to see me when I got home (cha ching!). But then I met this amazing girl and now we're engaged. Crazy right? You never know what is gonna happen or where/when you will find love. Hang in there guy, it'll happen for ya.

Hello Juanmi, my advise is as dre posted u need to think shes like a friend or your sisters friend and try to get used to being around her, oh and every time you are near her act like you are doing something that is really important and keeps you from looking at her. That way she'll notice you because if she's used to being looked at all the time by the boys and you are not doing it because you are always up to something she'll start to wonder and she'll be compelled to talk to you. Dont get me wrong and make the mistake of making her feel shes no there, Just that what you are doing is very interesting and hopefully she'll react to that. GOOD LUCK

Replying to JuanmiDnt b shy...You should just talk to her like any otha person. And if you keep running away your neva gonna kno wat she thinks bout you!or you can try like talkin to her on myspace or facebook or just on the comp first so you can say wat you gotta say wit out actually seeing her so you can loosen up a bit the next time you see her. Ofcourse your gonna b nerves but just say hey wats up and take it from there...I bet if she could tell you was nerves (which she probably can) if she likes you enough she will bring up a subject you can talk about wit her so you would feel more comfortable...Offer to take her out like on a group date and mayb sum dates wit just you two [warning you are gettin this advce from a 13 yr old...But it might work cause I got ma first boy friend kiss already!] good luck boo!-reply by eh...

Replying to JuanmiUmm yeah but let her talk back first lol~hey(her name)(mayb you can give her a lil hug)*hey(your name)~how was your summa?*oh it was great! I hung out wit ma frends and everything~oh you look great by the way (compliment her)*oh thanks~well I guess we will talk later*yeah dat will b nice~I hope we hav the same classes 2gether dis yr*yeah haha dat would b nice~talk to you later, bye*bye (your name) see you around