xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
netfa

Hi All

Hi all,Dear freinds , i'm new member of this iste.i dont know how i can active my free host?pls help me. tnx

Notice from jlhaslip:
moved to Introductions. Please be careful about where you post new Topics.

Welcome to Xisto netfa. It's pretty easy to earn hosting here as long as you read the rules and the ReadMe. Hopefully your stay here will become more than just for hosting as it has for a lot of us. If not of course that's OK. Most of us are friendly, minus a few to be named later... just kidding. Can't wait to see you around the forums and getting to know you better. Tell us a little more about yourself if you have the chance.

Hello netfa Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you need further help, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Everybody here is friendly and helpful. If you need information, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or direct you to the answer. Good luck on your endeavors and see you around the boards. :P