xisto Community
Mobileban

How Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

I'm so addicted to Counter-Strike, that when I lost my DSL connection, I downloaded POD-Bot (a "bot" that simulates online-play) which is very good in my opinion. I also installed Counter-Strike on the computers in my computer class at school and me and some friends of mine have a 3v3 LAN game every day 3rd period. If only I had DSL again :rolleyes:

I was quite addicted to Counter-strike for a year, and then ConditionZero came out. I was sure it was going to be the coolest game ever, but I wasted 50 dollars on the game. It was EXACTLY THE SAME!!!. Bt when Counter-strike:Source came out, I was shocked! The graphics when maxed out looks unbelievable! Very high detail in EVERYTHING. Even though the bodies look wierd once they die. I still love this game, up to today.

I am 68% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

talking about how addicted i'm to counterstrike....ha...in holiday ...4-6 hours of cs is a MUSTcan't stop myself imagining in my head that the bullet of my sniper...headshot that terrist on top of the other building..the voice of ppl got shocked by their dead in playing cs...omg ...when is the easter holiday goin to start?actually x'mas had just passed ...>.<

Well I only wish I could play CS. But my comps proccessor is too slow by like just a little bit and it lags really bad on me so you know. I am going to try and get a new faster proccessor so I can pwn some *bottom* on the internet. :P

How addicted to CS am I?Well just say that I almost be banned from taking the final exam because I got too many absence...and why do I got so many absence? Because I enjoy skipping classes for Counter Strike...this game is a pleasant poison...So dont even try playing it if you want to keep your good marks...heheheheh....

I am happily 12% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
I personlly don't know what all the fuss is about. I find it quite boring and i hate the average person who plays it. mainly because they speak that l337 bollox :D
Ive only ever played it 7 times. and every time there was sum1 in the server moaning and *BLEEP*ing about how ppl are "camping" and how a perosn is a "N00b" because sumone killed them. Although i'm not saying all players are like that, coz they arn't :P i probably jsut got crappy servers.
And i also don't think CSS looks that impressive either.
*sigh* i'll go vent my anger at those nerds in the vent forum B)