xisto Community
Mobileban

How Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

:D well if yopu mean addicted as in go on when and where i can then i am very guilty i go on cz almost every day and it just never get boaring when i got it i was not so keen on it because .... well i was crap but after a few days online i was getting better i still have no clan but that is cool cos you dont get anything from a clan really part from hopind you will get admin powers on your clans server but counter srike is a top must buy game ;):P:D

tbh about 90% of the games i play is counter-strike and/or CZ, they just catch me, the way the game is layed out, the models, then realism. well the realism isnt great but tis damn good! i some how think that css is absolutly crap! to mutch grphic power, not as much good game player and cs and cz. the only problem with the half-life series is HACKERS!

Oh CS, forget it, I'm on it all day. I bought HL2 just go get Counter Strike source...that's how addicted I am to it...lol. Oh, by the way, Counter Strike Source I think has the best graphics of any game on the earth ;)

yes, thts y its sooooooo crap!!!! they have focused so much on graphics and forgot bout game play and other important features in a game like the layout!!! the game would be gr8 if they went over it with a fine tooth comb fixing all the bad bits!! i think they need to re-model the game, not the gfx, the game... the maps are to cluttered. im just like your tbh, i bought hl2 just to play css, then i found out how disapointed i was!

I was sure it was going to be the coolest game ever, but I spend 50 dollars on the game. It was EXACTLY THE SAME!!!. Bt when Counter-strike:Source came out, I was shocked! The graphics when maxed out looks unbelievable! Very high detail in EVERYTHING. Even though the bodies look wierd once they die.

i don't think anybody can get addicted to counter strike for a long time. normally you play it with friends, you are in a team and wanna be the best, playing in competitions for a while and when you became the best you will give it up, the game itself doesn't have too much, it depends on how creative you are and how fast and clever are your team mates.i can remember of first few days, we could play it for 5 hours and i thought 45 min just past.

soldat addiction %

How Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

You answered yes to 5 of 43 questions.

You are 12% addicted to Counterstrike.

There has been 3961 person(s) as addicted as you.

I guess I'm not that much addicted like a korean teenager. Man, I just hope this percentage doesn't rise

-reply by dipsetboy17

I'm totally addicted to this game totally 0%.I get pwned in this game every game. I would like to play for a month, so i can get better and become one of the greatest, but sadly i get tired of dieing every round. I do like how the guns are absolute different for some people. Some people own on the ak-47 and some other people own with the m4a1. I personally like the magnum sniper because no matter any place where you hit them in the body they will die. No matter where. The finger you will die.- Prophet.K

Hmm I am 0% addicted to any game,The only "game" I play (sometimes) is DDR (Dance Dance Revolutions) in our arcade center.For the rest I don't play any game, why should i wast my time to some graphics.I have seen many game addicted teens, they don't have a social life or anything like a social mind.They only have virtual friends and when they are on school al they can do is talk about games games and games.There is soooo much more you can do then sit before your pc like a gaming zombie.

I am 59% addicted to Counter-Strike.I always play about 2-6 hours in my holidayElse, weekends only about 2-4 hoursCondition Zero early days was a completely waste of money! The same game for the high price