xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Gifts To Borda And Master

More evil stick people! AHHHHHHH!

Posted Image

For BordaForx, who seems to be MIA at the moment. Either that or I'm keeping him trapped in the basement. :P I need to check the basement...

Posted Image

This one's for my fellow Filipino, master_bacarra. I always want to say barraca for some reason.

I'm just making these as the inspiration comes, so I'm not sure who the next stick figure will be.

Well I knew about these ahead of time but I didn't say anything, but I have say those are the most twisted sigs I have ever seen, makes mine look lame :P. I can't wait for the next group of sigs you produce to see what idea's you come up with.

Wow really great sigs! It is like a whole new style to sig making! I love them both! But the Evil Doctor one I think takes the cake!

That is twisted! :P But it reminds me of what I did these few weeks. :P I usually leave out the slight though. :PThanks a lot Tiki!

wow! and she claims she's not evil :P :P but that was funny. and hey there's someone who hasn't been online for quite some time. welcome back doc!thanks for the sig tiki. i'll put it up later.