xisto Community
hibbso

Strangest Names You Have Ever Heard Of. some of the wierdest and creepiest of names

I used to work in Telecom at Nortel (Bell Northern Research when I started) and there were many strange names I came accross because many of the engineers were from India and China. One of the funniest names I thought was a Chinese guy whos name was Ho Ho. I hope he didn't have to go to school in any developed country, I can just hear the kids teasing this poor guy.

Can I nominated my name.... :PI think my name is not strange-WISATAWATI. My father got it from Sanskrit word (I think it is old India language). But in my country-Malaysia, that name is considered weird. A lot of my friends and lecturers cannot pronounce my name correctly at the 1st time. I dunno why.hahahhaah.But I am proud of my nameMy other 3 siblings have long name, which is uncommon in Malaysia. One of my sister, her name is:Fatimah Rabiah Malaysiani Renjana Marina Dewi.

Weird NameStrangest Names You Have Ever Heard Of.

My sister has a weirdest  name in the world and in all my 50 odd years of life I never heard this name again.  I think she is the only person with this name.  Besides my sister having this unusual name do you know of anyone else with this name?

HER NAME IS:

DEWEEDLYN LYNN 

-reply by Diane McKee-Burke

I heard about a urologist named dr. Richard finder, but he went by his nick name ****.  Dr. **** Finder what a name for a urologist!