xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
filia

Language Course

With its central location at the heart of the European Union, Germany is attractive for economic technology, research and environmental innovations, and thus also for many foreign businesses, organizations, offers cursos de idioma and cursos de verano . Makes the most of these advantages, and runs numerous programs for foreign learners in Germany. In particular, the participants in our practice-oriented programs benefit from the ?dual? structure of the German training and upgrading system, whereby school-based training alternates with training in industry. I have found some informative site: cursos a distancia

I don't know about Germany but Slovenia has really good programms either for foregin students or for students who decide to study in Slovenia and as it is small country they invest a lot in education especially in the computer science.

well i have prgramme to study in norway or germany but 1st i would complete my current studies. well how much it cost to live there? as being a student and with average spendings.

I'd have to say Germany's a great place to go and study, but that's probably just because I'm biased... I'm 100% German ethnicity. <_< As for living cost, it depends on where you're coming from.