xisto Community
DOMMO_10

When is my warning going to be removed?

Which ban are you referring to? Obviously you can post so it's not a posting ban. Your group states as Members so you're not on the ban group...Posting in the correct section would help your chance to lower your Warning Level, if that's what you are referring. Creating the right topic title other than just "My Ban" will help your chance. Making forum post with comprehensive with proper grammar structure would also help in lowering your warning level. And most of all, post quality posts and help our forum and members.Moved to Feedback section.

The more quality posts you make, the most likely moderators and administrators will see your posts, and the most likely that your warning level will be decreased.

me tooi swear i'll be a good boy and i have been making lots of posts and stuff
please remove it so i can please get hosting
:(:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :XD: :):D:D:D

As pointed out by buffaloHELP in the previous post above yours and by Dooga, too, the removal depends on time, your posting skills, and assisting members with solid replies of good quality.
I am sure that you will become a better Member now that you understand the rules and the Moderation system here, so sharing your knowledge by answering the questions raised by other members will get your warning level reduced in no time flat.

Megabytemb :- You will have to remain active in the forum with GOOD posts and following rules. Then only your warning will be removed. I can understand the urgency of wanting the hosting but you have to follow the rulesDommo :- You too have to follow the same. Please remain active in the forum, post regularly, follow the rules and your warning will be removed :XD: