xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
no9t9

Google's Latest

Check out this link.

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&complete=1&gws_rd=ssl

Google is working on having suggestions for your keywords as you type. Basically, it tries to guess what you are trying to search for. It shows the suggestions in a drop down box similar to the history in IE. In the drop down it also shows the number of results you will get for each suggestion.

Anyway, click the link if you want to see. I'm not gonna explain it.

Wow new feature Good job google develop team this will make search more easy. if they upgrade to main page this will be awaresome search page. :Dbut it will be better if they made this with other language too. :D google is the best! :D

nifty feature there! :D would be of good use definitely in the future if it becomes an official google feature. :D i am assuming this is a beta feature, of course, since i just found about this today. :D nice one no9t9.

ya, I think it's kinda cool. and yes it is still in beta (there is a BETA underneath the logo)... it's kinda funny to see what other people search for. the keywords show up based on popularity (I assume).. goto the link and just type the letter "P".. hilarious..now there will be a whole new SEO for google... how to get on the top of the list for their suggestion box.

I think it is kind of cool too! I would suggest that Google has a fixed page to list out all these type of mini features. (or is there even one already?)This one helps alot. The google dev team is really active. Now I prefer google to Yahoo... Talking about yahoo, it has been really long since they had some interesting stuff. The most I have seen is the minor re-design i the webpage and the increase in inbox space. Yahoo to should take a leaf from google's book.

WOW!Google just seems to amaze us more and more!It would be very nifty to add this feature to Google search.By using this feature, you can easily learn on someone else?s mistakes, and save precious time when searching. Or, if you don't have an idea what to search for, just type anything and Google will give you a suggestion :rolleyes:

Google is awesome (dare you to find someone who doesn't like it), and the Google suggestion thing is cool...I also really like Google alerts (I can get a variety of Harry Potter news, sometimes BEFORE mugglenet).Also, interesting thing, Google was originally created as a school project by these 2 people working for their PhD (there was a story on Google on 60 minutes one time).

I love google for 1 thing I'm on alot of its pages... now this new feature I find it unessesary but it still is prity good. Also this feature nether gused what I wanted to sherch for until the veryend...o.oBut still its nice...nice logo...nice I sore this awile ago..accuarly...but I nether bothered to use it.