xisto Community
galexcd

I Got A New Car Honda Civic SI

Ok so I finally got around to taking pics of my new car:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I donno, even tho they are both the same model, I think my car looks so much better than those internet pics i found in my first post :P

Well what I think of japans cars is there not good at all. Because if u get in existent your car wont be in so bad consider. In fact it would cost like millions of dollars to fix it. But if u had a old car like 1970 dodge charger. It wouldn't be that messed up just little messed up. So that proves that Americas cars are 10 x better.

Well what I think of japans cars is there not good at all. Because if u get in existent your car wont be in so bad consider. In fact it would cost like millions of dollars to fix it. But if u had a old car like 1970 dodge charger. It wouldn't be that messed up just little messed up. So that proves that Americas cars are 10 x better.

Ok, I don't want you to take this the wrong way or anything but your last post made you sound like an idiot.
Once again, don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure you are very intelligent but:

1:

existent

were you trying to spell accident here?
2: Why would it cost "millions of dollars" to fix my car if i got into an "existent", if that was true, I could buy 40 brand new honda civic SI's for the same price it would cost to fix my old one (i got mine for 25 grand)

3: I'm pretty sure new cars are made out of much better materials and won't be destroyed nearly enough as old cars are

4: Japanese cars are known for being great cars and have great crash test reports, so what exactly was the point of your last post?

Great car you´re driving...

Don´t worry about your car looking better than the others from the same make model...
That happens to all of us.
Our car is alway the best looking one.

About it beeing Japanes don´t worry about it.
Check this video and see how good Honda engines are...

I drive a 4th generation Prelude so I know what Honda what I´m saying.

Great car you´re driving...
Don´t worry about your car looking better than the others from the same make model...
That happens to all of us.
Our car is alway the best looking one.

About it beeing Japanes don´t worry about it.
Check this video and see how good Honda engines are...

I drive a 4th generation Prelude so I know what Honda what I´m saying.

Wow.

Just wow.

If you guys are too lazy to watch the video or don't want to waste 8 minutes like I did, they ran a Honda Civic engine (1.5L... not sure how many cylinders) without any oil in it, then put WATER into the oil tank (which is supposed to seize and render an engine USELESS), then ran that thing for quite a while before it finally sputtered.

I can't read French so I don't know what anything says on the video... but it still amazes me what kind of torture that engine went through.

Hi manYou are very lucky man if that car is really yours .. I can do my whole life and I will never had that car..Are you working in mafia? B) That car is not cheap and in your age it is impossible to have something like this B) But good luck with it and don't crash it :P It will be expensive crash