xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saqib431

Window Media Player License. having trouble with it.

Hey friends i m having trouble with some window media audio formats. when i try to play them it says download media player security license. i tried to download but it says url not found. Plz can some body help me? and i don't think that microsoft has designed this for some purpose! It is useless.. i'll must say that it is just a way to tease you. what do u think that microsoft should remove this feature?

Well it may be that you are trying to use formats that Microsoft doesn't support for Windows Media Player because I have had some problems. What type of music format are you trying to play? I know that .avi doesn't work in there. Most people download another media player to play the formats that Windows' won't work with. If it's regular files you are trying to play that won't work then try re-downloading the program.