xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Will Harry survive Voldermonts wrath?

I like Harry Potter?s latest movie adventure. Don?t expect too much fun and whimsy in this installment. This is a lot darker than the first four chapters. In the latest film, Harry is questioned by the Ministry of Magic for using his spells in the outside world without any knowledge. In reality, Harry had to use his magic to save a friend from an attack from the Dementors (from the third movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban). The Ministry also do not believe Harry warnings about his encounter with Lord Voldermont from The Goble of Fire. As a result, Harry is subject to gossip by critics and some of his classmates believing that his encounter is fiction.This lead to the Ministry to send in Delores Umbridge, a hard-nosed new teacher for the Defense against the Dark Arts, to maintain order in Hogwarts, resulting in some torturous disciplinary actions against disobedient students. In frustration, and concerned about Voldermont rebuilding his dark army, Harry starts a secret teaching class with his friends and eager students to prepare to fight Voldermont?s army. All events leading to the climatic battle in the Ministry?s London headquarters where a key character is going to meet his/her fate.I like this chapter before of the aforementioned dark tone. I miss the first two Potter films because I felt uncomfortable with its? lighthearted feel, but then I saw my first movie The Prisoner of Azkaban and everything turns in the right direction. The Order of the Phoenix continues this darker trend and I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope it keeps that feel when The Half-Blood Prince hits theaters in November of next year.This is highly recommended for anyone who don?t like or don?t watch the first two movies, hardcore Potter fans, and newcomers to the franchise. Hope there?s more ahead for our brave young wizard.

I agree, the order of the phoenix was the best book i read in the series, i havent read the half blood prince yet but im buying that today so i can read it on holiday, yay! I really liked the darker side of things in this book and the fact that at one point its effectively an action packed book with magical fights and everything you could want from a book. Unfortunately i havent seen the film yet but i will see it, theres no doubt about that! If you havent read this book then read it, in fact, read them all!

I think, too, that the "Order of the Phoenix" was the best book in series so far. I can't wait to read the last book! It's supposed to be scary like the 5th movie, rated PG-13. Great job Harry Potter!