xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
filcn.com

Newbie To Say Hello

Hello I am a newbie here to drop in to say hello to everyoneI trying to establish a business site of my small company and searching a nice hosting service aboard as there are too many blocks in China. I am worried about that pages hosted can not be viewed by my costumers. Thanks

Welcome, filcn.com! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Everyone here at Xisto should be nice to you. We have friendly members, admins, and mods. Hope to see you around often!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Yup, you've definatly chose the correct host ^.^ It's a wonderful site!:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :D And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :(Enjoy :DDn Games

Hello filcn.com Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have certainly come to the right place for very reliable free no-ads hosting. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to be familiar with all this to get hosting.

What kind of business do you have?

Well if it is hosting you want, then hosting you will get :D; as Xisto has some of the best free hosting on the net and the paid hosting is not bad either. Like hte previous posters have mention make sure to read the forum rules to get a good understanding how the forum works and that way you won't have any problems getting a hosting account here on Xisto.com