xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spitix

Hello Everyone.

Welcome back to Xisto spitix. Hopefully you will be able to stay active long enough for us to get to know you. I must have missed you when you first joined. Just make sure to refresh yourself with the Xisto ReadMe . If you don't mind, tell us more about you, I don't mean anything too personal but more interests and what not so we can get to know you a little more. Or if you did in a different introduction, edit your post with a link to it.

HelloWelcome back to Xisto and i guess I don't have to tell you about the rules and hosting. I guess if you were away for long then you might see different things here.I would love to know how things were when you were a member and whether you find a positive difference now.Cheers and hope you have fun at Trap again

Hello spitix Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I, too, must have missed you the first time around. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. See you around the boards. :D You can use the links just above my sig to refresh your memory about Trap 17.

Hello :P And welcome back! I can't really say I remember you, then again, I can't really remember what I was doing last week :P I have very poor memory :DAnyways, I'm sure you know already how amazing Xisto is :D So I won't suck up to them :DWelcome back :(

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Awhile is an understatement I guess :D, well welcome back to the site and hopefully you will stick around a bit longer for some great posting and then great hosting here on Xisto. However, since you haven't been here in awhile a lot of things have change so I would recommend that your read the forums rules in the Xisto read me and the forum announcements so you can get yourself uptodate.