xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
linekill

Hello Guys. an introduction

Hi guys. I'm new here and this will be my 10th post. This board seems fun so I'll keep on the updates. By the way, I'm from the Philippines. Quiet new to web-making (i don't want to call it web developing as I'm not as good as most of you). A new college graduate and taking some time lobbying around the city. If there is one thing I'm good at.. It's manga/nime and rock and roll music..Been addicted to Manga/Anime for 12 years now.. and around 9 years of addiction to rock and roll music. Nice to be here..Thanks.. :D

Welcome.I too am new & trying to settle in to Trap 17's forums. This will be my first adult shot at a website so I'm looking forward to and enjoying the challenges however frustrating they may be, prepare to see me in the techie help forums!You say you're good at manga linekill and if that's one of your drawings as your avatar you're spot on there!

Hello linekill,Welcome to Xisto. Congratulations on your 10th post, I can see that you have 13 posts now. Anyway I don't have to tell you to refer to our rules and regulations as your posts are good.Keep up the great work and I would appreciate it if you glanced at the rules once for it would help you with your posting in the future :D Nice to hear that you are a rock and roll fan. You never mentioned if you are the Old School kind or the New School kind. I too am a rock and roll fan.Keep up the great work at Xisto and Hope you enjoy it here.

@stevedog.welcome, too! Thanks for dropping by.Unfortunately, that isn't one of my drawings. Still looking for time to scan them. We'll see each other on the techie threads. I sure will need lots of help. :D@VelmaThanks. This will be my 20th. I'm enjoying it here. You got to share your opinions without descrimination. That's what I've been looking for. By the way, I'm a fan of both old and new schools. but still prefers the classics. And I've just read the rules. :P

Hello linekill Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA, an elder member. Nice intro. You sound like a nice addition to our little family here at Trap. Good Luck in your endeavors. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hehe, you'll definatly love it here :( I've never really watched much Anime/Manga, except I used to watch DragonBall Z, but then it went off air or something =S:D Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :D And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :( Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :D

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Welcome to my late intro post for you :D, and since your post you have made an addition 14 posts here on Xisto---end of messageSo welcome to the site and enjoy your posting and your time here as we are a great community and like OpaQue the admin mention we know how to trap you here and make you post FOREVER!!! So again welcome to the site and enjoy yourself.