xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seren

Hello From The Newbie In Wales!

I looked around for an introductions thread, but couldn't find a specific one. So I hope it's okay to post here instead.

Okay, well, my name is Seren, I'm 43 (don't faint!), married with a daughter who is at university in Wales. I live in a small village, oh, and I have 6 cats. I don't work because of health problems, so I have far too much time on my hands to build website and surf the 'net. I warn you now, I'm addicted to forums! LOL!! The free webhosting is nice, but it's the forums I like best. I'm a terrible chatterer too.

What else do you want to know about me? I'm a Pagan, absolutely adore Johnny Depp (my avatar is of him, as Agent Sands in Once Upon A Time In Mexico) and I'm learning Welsh. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello Seren, I like your name.I am a moderator here at Xisto and Im 13.My mum sabout 43 lmao!! :D How old is your daughter ?I hope you ave lots and lots of fun here like I do....all the time :DAnyways WELCOME....Lots of Welcome Cuddles,Becca p.s Johnny Depp ahhh *drools*eh I tried to move your thread into the Introductions section but there were errors o.O

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Aah ! There you go.. As soon as I read

" I'm addicted to forums! LOL!! The free webhosting is nice, but it's the forums I like best. I'm a terrible chatterer too. "

I was just going to introdue you to becca, But she has already replied you so you will be quite familier with her now..

Welcome to Xisto and I hope you have a good time here. If you have any comments, queries or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact my MODS or ADMINS ( :D ) Because, I wil be busy for a couple of days. I generally take the big decisions .. however, other admins are also free to do that.

As for your hosting, I dont think that would be any problem. Xisto has a good resource of support information. If you ever have any problems related to that, Just search the forums. There are good chances you will get an answer for your query.

- OpaQue.

Hello, I AM NIRAJ FROM NEPAL. DO U PEOPLE KHOW WHERE NEPAL IS????I AM 19 YEARS OLD AND I STUDY ENGINEERING. ;)If Anyone Wanna Contact Me Then Look Below ;) Name: Niraj PoudelAddress: Pachali, Teku, kathmandu, Bagmati, NepalEmail Address: neeraz_poudel@msn.com or neeraz.np@gmail.com :Pi like to make friends :P and let me mention that i have never made any friends outside my country....i hope i can friendship with you people ;)