xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewM

Hey!

Hey all, my name is Andrew. I am from ireland and also living here. i love to make Graohics and have posted in the SOTW #60 with my entry :D I'm 16, well, yeah, i don't really post a lot on intros because i just don't really know what to say lol.Anyway, hope to get to know you guys :P

Nhacvui123,It is highly suggested that you read the Xisto readme file and become familiar with the guidelines and rules that are in effect. Especially the part about cut and paste from other sites. The link is in my signature.

Hello AndrewM Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Well all I have to say is welcome to the site and I have seen some of your posts and what not, but like my previous postee's have mention checking out the Xisto and if need be some topics, you get an idea what to expect here on the forums. So enjoy your stay, hosting(when you get it) and whatever else you might do here in the forums or the other xisto related sites.

Thanks everyone :P Yeah, I got accepted for the hosting, so yeah lol, hopefully that will go well :D Also, thansk guys for the links too, should come in handy :PSee you all around!

Welcome, Andrew! My Grandad was from Ireland, so I'm 1/4 Irish :) I have to say I envy you so, so, so, SO! much for having the cereal "Lucky Charms" over there...oh boy they were amazing :(:D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :D I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :(Enjoy :D

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)