xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Fantasico Issue / Suggestion Addon Script

I do not even know what fantasico is, and I dont plan on using it, however I clicked on it in the Cpanel and I got this message...

The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/fantastico/index.php) you requested.Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this
error to your webhost.

Alot of hosts offer a larger variety of free scripts such as image galleries, blogs, and CMS.. particularily I was looking for the Joomlas... Xoops would also be a good script to install. I should have a problem doing this myself however so I am going to go venture out and do that now.

Fantastico is a software that is used to install common but popular scripts, such as forums, polls, guest books, CMS and so forth, the reason fantastico is down is due to some internal problems. Of course this topics has been created several times over the course of the last few months, so make sure to search the forum before making a new topic ot see if it hasn't been covered already.

LINKS

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shop;hl=fantastico
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shop;hl=fantastico

Pretty much all of the scripts that Fantastico provides are freely downloadable off the net.Download the ones you want to install, read the instructions, or readme files, attempt the install and if you need assistance, create a Topic in the appropriate sub-forum. Someone will make suggestions for overcoming the difficulties you experience.

damnnnn. I just installed Joomla because I didnt see any scripts I could install. :D Well, considering I got all my files uploaded, and Im at the installation screen I think Im just going to go on with it and dothe rest of the installation instead of running fantasico. Lol good to know though. Wow thats pretty funny cause I made a suggestion to add install scripts after i said fantastico didnt work. irony.

Edited by 9block (see edit history)