xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Cehck Tihs Out

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.Hehe, some of you may have seen this before. Thought it was cool.

lol me too... i seen it on a joomla template site when i was checkin out the templates. I thought it was just text filler (which it was) but it was actually neat. I had seen it before and read a small email/article on it. Think I got a chain letter or something. Anyway thought id share it.Ok well, lets see if its true...Im dbaniteg if I sluohd wtire lkie tihs all the tmie. I hsoltney dubot taht you can uasntnredd tihs ctlpmoee scnnteee.see who can decode that... (The answer is below, highlight to see answer)

Im debating if I should write like this all the time. I honestly doubt that you can understand this complete sentence.

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

I vaguely remember that topic, and when I saw it myself I was YES MORE SPAM!! :D, but just to let you know you that if you post like that here on the forums would be considered spammish. Also I wouldn't think any school would accept that on a paper since it isn't proper English and so on and so forth.

How is it spam, i put it in the no post count. Therefore it can not be spam :P Logically since my posts arent counted towards anything, smaller posts could go here. Thats why I posted it here :D