xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered025

Shaistav From India My introduction

Hey guys, My name is Shaistav. I live in India. I am basically lookin' for a good host. hopefully Xisto can solve the problem.Nice board. great forums and categories!ShaistavThanks

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This is your second time the topic title has been modified for your posts. Please read our forum rules and give more consideration to a topic title.

Welcome to the Xisto Forums. Please read the Xisto Readme file by clicking on the link in my signature block.Also, do not continue signing-off your posts. This is viewed as cheating the Credit system and may result in a Warning, which will delay your Hosting account acceptance.

Welcome to Xisto. Hopefully you decide to stay here and be part of the community in addition to fufilling your needed credits to keep your site alive. As jlhaslip had said, you might want to read the readme as well as stop signing off your posts. That way it's harder for you to end up getting a warning like many people on this board have had before.

Hello Shaistav Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for reliable no-ads free hosting. Trap 17 offers a lot of benefits for such little asking. Only posting regularly in our forums gets you up and running in no time. Just remember, it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will find friendly helpful people here. If you want a question answered, just ask, somebody will either answer you or refer you to the answer. See you on the Boards. :D

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

It will help, because it helped me very much :DI hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :D And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :(Enjoy :DDn Games