xisto Community
dreem

What Kind Of Games You Like?

what kind of Games you like more  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For some reason, I don't see this topic belonging in Sports. :) I like a large variety of games, although my favorites lie within the real-time strategy and first-person shooter genres. I currently am bouncing from and to games, having played Portal (an EXCELLENT game that I strongly suggest even picking up The Orange Box just for it), Call of Duty 4 (a must if you love first-person shooters... the campaign is short but immersive), and I'm just getting into World in Conflict.Past games on the PC that I've enjoyed include the Need for Speed series, the entire Command & Conquer series (especially Generals: Zero Hour and C&C3: Tiberium Wars), Red Faction 1 and 2, Battlefield 2, Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries (THE most fun Mechwarrior game I've played... and this includes the newer ones by Microsoft), Fable, Diablo, and many more that I have already forgotten. :( Of course, there are the console games... and out of all of them, I love Nintendo best by far. The Halo series was great, but despite the awesome fun you get out of Halo LAN parties, I actually had more fun with Nintendo classics like the Zelda series and the Super Mario series. The Wii has reintroduced me to Rayman, which is inarguably the most fun multiplayer game EVER (with its silly mini-games and the Wii's innovative gameplay). Back in the day, I enjoyed 007 and Perfect Dark multiplayer on the N64, which were good times. Before that, I was enjoying games like Earthbound, Final Fantasy, and even Street Fighter on the SNES.Yep... I was raised with gaming. :( Who remembers the Commodore 64? (I know everyone knows about the Atari.) :(

I just love games I will pretty much play anything but i would have to say that my favorite is rpg games I love rpg games, All the final fantasy's were great they are probably my favorite set of games. But anything is good here I jsut got a new rpg pc game for x-mas and I love it. Guild Wars, its all real live time with others on the net.

You missed quite a few kind of games on there :D. Anyhow, I like the RPGs, especially online, like World of Warcraft of Everquest. Some shooters are pretty good. And if i'm going to play strategy there has to be someone on the other end, that way i'm not battling against computer algorithms!

I like sports games, racing ( ops it also comes in sports cat ) shooting games.

you know i like just the same kind of games. I was having a debate with my brother when we got ps3, he wanted Metal Gear Solid and Grand Theft Auto 4 but i thought every game a ps3 should have would have to be fifa or proevolution! and i happen not to be so much into soccer, i hate the cheating and the disrespect towards officials but a soccer game is really exciting if you're many and get betting!

I haven't tried many games btw, but two player games really float my boat:)