xisto Community
Evil Guy

The Most Most Most Annoying Website Ever Made In World

I just held enter and it flew through them in bout 30 seconds. Only thing sucks, is you dont know how long it will be but I've run into a few sites like that. Its all in good fun. Theres always http://www.youareanidiot.org/ aswell- but thats not to bad. I hate when people (I do it all the time) type with loftsa mstkees and sometimes when people use CAPITAL LETTERS FOR NO REASON!

Jeez...I kept clicking ok ok ok ok ok untill I got fed up n I had to terminate Firefox with Windows Task manager. I think whomsoever made those pop-ups should have his head examined. Honestly...

Oh goodness it really is annoying! Especially since I can't just close the window. To those who want to try this out, open it in a new windwo, not a new tab. At least you can ignore it if you don't want to go through all that clicking.

god damn it, i entered that site and got bored. I tried to fly through it by holding the enter button but for some reason it opened up 8 other tabs of the same page. After I finished one of those cycles the next would open up automatically... I had stuff on firefox that i didnt wanna lose but eventually i just got tired and shut it down in the task manager. haha.annoying indeed

You guys thought that was annoying?I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about when I mention the site that shows a pic of the infamous "tub girl" and whatever goatse it has, brings down the browser window to a fixed size, and then infinitely moves the browser window around so you can't just X out. Not to mention that it constantly loops a new e-mail message which fires up Outlook and if you don't kill the script, eventually crashes your computer.Not fun. And I'm not posting it.

That was a waste of a couple of minutes of life lolI am going to send that to a few annoying friends on msn.... :P Although i just held enter and it went through them pretty quickly.

Well pal, to me, the most annoying website, would actually be indiscreet content all over the website and annoying pictures of phonography, seriously. Games sites are always fun, and by the way, my internet provider has banned the website due to 'safe surf'. Secondly, do consider for the fact that everyone does have a different opinion and personally a way of perception.

That didn't work for me luckily. I had Avant Browser running, with almost everything disabled, so the script didn't run.What really would be annoying is a site that would install an ActiveX script that would run 10 internet explorers every time you opened one.Or if you tried to browse the web. Now THAT would be annoying. To me that is.