xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreem

Who Am I ? Who Knows Hard to express my self but i will try...

hi i am farhan, 22 almost is my age , i am business students, and wanted to introduce my own website about business solutions , that could be free as air, i can join any pay site insted of Xisto, but when i hear about community, u people, message board, and ideas of Trap members by my friend, i admire to join u, hope u people dont mind :D , any way i am new on trap, need ur apresiation on contributions in way of feedback.Second thing is that i need some friends here, for some interaction and motivation.Please, please, please , forgive me in advance, in some of my messages if i do wrong, ok,i hear that admin use to give a warnning on very first mistake, so for admin i am new please loose some rules if i ever did first mistake, but u can treat me as usual at second time.( i want to do my first mistake, to criticise on u people) can i ?

Welcome, dreem! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! First thing... Your signature is WAY to big. It really takes all of the attention away from the topic. Just read the stuff below!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Hello dreem Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have already been told your sig is way to large. 150x450 would be big enough. I have links just above my sig that might help you out. From your broken Enlgish, I would venture a guess that you are in another country than the USA. People here are all friendly and helpful. If you need help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have your hosting in no time.