xisto Community
unys

Send Emails Without Smtp How to send emails from your website without SMTP

Hi everyone,It has never been easier to send email from a your web site that which does not support SMTP (simple mail transfer protocol) yet. I made some search and I found defferent stuff, and at last I chose a function that allow you to do so without the need for SMTP server take this example and try it "/legacy; we will work together and make things works right.

post-45774-1183484854_thumb.gif

post-45774-1183485103_thumb.gif

Wow, that's what I'm looking for ... so I can use it with the free webhosting that doesn't support SMTP, anyway I see it uses the DNS server of Verizon .. I hope they'll not change it the files here

/legacy

are awesome too, thanks.

is this really works? btw tell us how to use it pls...how to test it...should i only open email.php then click what to click inside that file? ok will test it later hope works for me. ty for this information man :XD:

is this really works? btw tell us how to use it pls...how to test it...should i only open email.php then click what to click inside that file? ok will test it later hope works for me. ty for this information man :P

Sorry, I did come here for a while, so I want to tell you, try to to make some change, but I think I want tell you about a new thing that you can use this free web host that support that stuff without need to any thing. go here 250 0lx net and try it and let me know

i don't see the point. like come on it isn't that hards to set up smtp. cpannel does it for you. it couldn't be simpler. unless i interpreted it wrong. well the the people who do need this, good luck

I have been looking for a php script like that for a long time, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful script, in php, that does not need the smtp protocol to send e-mails from a web server.I have been using a free web hosting company named freehostia.com which gives everything but smtp support, and this script is going to help me a lot because now, my website members and visitors can contact me, can send me their comments and ideas to me, to my e-mail inbox, without the need to create a special script in another server to do that, so you must see how and why i am so happy with the genious that created this script, and with your awesome idea of sharing it.Thanks again, and by the way, can you tell me how exactly this works? Thank you in advance.

Nice but I think that most people that is most free web hostings support smtp if they don't then they are not worth it also you should try to use phpmailer if you have some knowledge in scripting. I use it and it works nice on the Xisto, but Xisto is exceptional web hosting.