xisto Community
Atthack

Do You Play "freelancer" Or With A Clan?

The CS Vote  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I play both . And with a clan you learn how to work in team.If you play yourself you only take your skill high , but if 5 come on you I don't think even with your skill , you can't kill all 5 :lol: .So you need to combine those 2 and be better on both because I haven't seen any important league at 1on1 :)

It kind of depends on what game I'm playing. If it's something like an MMORPG I'll generally join a friendly guild so it's a bit more fun, and in team events I'll find it easier to find other members to participate with. As with RTS's I'll generally free-lance, but I have joined (and made) clans with just friends of my own, only once being in an extremely competitive gaming clan (league/WGT for Starcraft) and played very seriously for several years. I've never bothered to play so seriously after that.I find when you're in a clan you kind of get mixed advice from all members, and that could be confusing sometimes, although it speeds up your learning process relatively quickly. You also receive news quite regularly etc. With Freelancer, you can learn it your own pace, which is more comfortable, but can sometimes be extremely slow, particularly if the game offers overwhelming amount of content and it puts you off it (though at this point you wouldn't really consider joining a clan or a guild anyway).So it kind of depends if you like the competitive atmosphere of a clan, as well as enjoying other people's company. I would however, take my time in joining a clan that I am not familiar with (you wouldn't want to join a very dead clan/guild with only like 2 people online at a given time).

Well im part of a clan - though im not playing at the moment, they were the previous Noobs 4 War - been on Tv in the UK a few times and there not the sort to brag. We're now called NrG - Natural Reborn Gamers, which i think sounds like a greenpeace organisation but there we are!

Just wanted to know! So vote now and maybe add in a few words WHY you're a Freelancer - or WHY you like to play in a clan!

MYSELF, i have my own gaming clan in CS: Source called TheLivingLegends - I like to play with my friends, challenge, be challenged and have fun. Spirit of [TLL] > Always have FUN while gaming :lol:

I'm not good enough to be in a clan lol. I always die the only time i've ever done good is with pure luck. I killed like 3 guys in one game lol. I'm trying to become a sniper so i can really kill a lot of people, but it seems that anyone can become a sniper because they're snipers that kill you in 1 shot. Literally all you have to do is aim for their head or their chest or even their legs and they die just like that. I've been practicing using the cheap snipers and getting some head shots on some people because that magnum sniper is just so good some servers don't even allow it. I don't know how easy it is to snipe for other people, but for me it's very hard. So i've settled with new games for the psp called socom fireteam bravo 2.

I played in clans for 5 years and ALL clans fall apart (destroyed) becouse the players were noobish kids and didn't know anything about teamwork. Maybe, i will play in a clan if it is proffessional (sponsors, own server, pro players etc..) but for now, i play ALONE! :) For the fun of 5vs5 playing, you can play mixes...