xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Hi, James Here... I suppose this is pretty late :)

Since I've seen so many "late" introductions from people here at the forums recently, I decided to add mine to the mix!
It's been a year in the making and most people may remember me from "Jimmy's 100 credit quest"!! which was actually a 115 credit quest after the booby prize I awarded!!!

Well my name is James and I'm from the UK. There's been a lot of rain recently, so even more of a reason to type this up before the internet goes down on our end

I'm 17, going into the last year of college before going off to university to study cybernetics. Yep I already know what course I wanna do! cyb is just amazing, I can look at some of the really simple uni projects at an open day and its like whoa! amazing :) check out the inverted pendulum project. (or even more impressive is a double two-hinged inverted pendulum being balanced!!) It's so simple, and even better to see in person youtube link: here

Hobbies are cycling, photoshoping.. did a really nice convertable jeep the other day.. I also do some rifle shooting which I'm not very good at but hey I prefer shooting clays or pistols! Trying to get an airsoft (bb shooting game like paintballing with replica weapons, should be fun!) thing organised ;)
I also like playing computer games, with Call of Duty 2 on xbox360 being a personal favorite. I also just bought a "RETRO" Dreamcast just for old times' sake :) with toy commanders nd chuchu rocket! v. fun games...

I've recently got a decent web/joomla site project going here which I'm very proud of:D It looks nice and I guess you can never advertise enough so here's the link again ;):)

Well sorry this is such a late introduction, but I suppose better late than never! It might give people here a bit more info to know about me :P See ya round!

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Don't worry Jimmy even I haven't done a intro, of course it is kind of pointless for me to do one since everyone knows me; at least most people know me :). Although I am tempted to do one, might hit the max on my intro though :). Anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay and make sure you read the Xisto read me :).

:) That would be funny if you had a intro Sm. Hey Jimmy! A little bit over a year late :) But still you deserve the Welcome.Welcome to Xisto and remember no spam or Michael will you hit you with the Ban stick!

hehe thank you typo. I also read the Xisto readme as a matter of standards.Go on SM, you can still make an intro... after all it will tell how many people think you're evil as to how many people reply :D

Hmmmm....Better late than never I say :P A nice introduction about yourself though and even here where I stay rains are a bit of a bother because the internet keeps jumping up and down then :PBut on the brighter side..Have fun here ! :D

Hello Jimmy Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice intro, although I have gotten to know you through your posts; been around for a while. :D Just the same, this helps to know you a even better. Glad you came to Trap 17 and took the time to make the forums more interesting for us all.