xisto Community
--Stealth--

My Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them Riddles, riddles more riddles

ohh .. hmm that a tuff one but heres what i say 1- Drew is his name 2- Its its a lie .. the man never walked up to anyone. you lied to us. 3- O yea this one got me .. but .. .the Man said if i write " Your exact Weight " on this peace of paper .. So he wrote Your Exact Weight and he won.

I have heard all these riddles before!Except the one about weight...1. Andrew2. He is lying. To lie all the time and admit it, would be a paradox.3. I know! The most common trick. He wrote "Your Exact Weight"!4. Ha ha, you got it all wrong! He was born on the time 19:55, the date was never said!Now tell me I'm not right!Update: It has just come to my attention that the user who posted this topic has been banned. So he is unable to post the correct answers to these riddles.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

and since he is banned...maybe the topic should be closed?? or hid riddles gotten rid of so noone answers them and then waits oto long for an answer

and since he is banned...maybe the topic should be closed?? or hid riddles gotten rid of so noone answers them and then waits oto long for an answer

I was just about to suggest this. But what does jlhaslip say? Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

i reported it and jlhaslips said that it will stay oppen, because the answers are clearley posted...and it is still an active topic :lol:

must we go thorugh your issues again? it is getting quite difficult to explain to you...*JOKING* and i do not know, maybe you clicked add reply and copied and pasted the old post in it then edited it..or maybe it is a bug

Help answer this riddle please!!You were walking on a path to eternity and there was a fork in the road. if you went one way it lead to eternal happiness the other way lead to eternal sorrow. You didn't know what way was which. The fork was separated by a house where twin brothers lived. the only was to tell them apart was that one always lied and the other always told the truth. what one question do you ask them to decide what path to take?

You were walking on a path to eternity and there was a fork in the road. if you went one way it lead to eternal happiness the other way lead to eternal sorrow. You didn't know what way was which.
The fork was separated by a house where twin brothers lived. the only was to tell them apart was that one always lied and the other always told the truth. what one question do you ask them to decide what path to take?

Ask one of them which path the other would tell you to take. And then take the other one.

[Replying to Kedessa,4925,34568It was a leap year when he was born and he was born on the 29th of febuary-reply by michelle

Need help in solving this one

My Riddles! - See If You Can Answer Them

Replying to Kedessa

Have you ever heard

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink of water

The bartender pulls his gun and places it in the man's face

The man says thank you and walks out.

Need an answer - can you help?

-reply by LaVerne Winkowski