xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Name A Trick That Your Pet Does That You Find Unique/funny

Hey,I have a male cat named Achilles and he has this really cute habit, whenever he wants to go out of a particular room he starts licking my chin and rubs his nose on it. It does it while purring the whole time :)His sister Hades "talks" :) Yeah weird as it sounds but she loves sleeping next to me so if I ever leave her presence and then return she starts chirping (I call it chirping because she makes a sound like a bird rather than a miaow) as if asking for an explanation and calls out for me every time I leave her...She also chirps when I call her name :)Sometimes when I ask her how she is doing she replies back with her funny chirps..It is hilarious when there are guests at my place for she questions them too ;) . Once she saw a lizard crawling in our house and she kept calling it for half an hour before she bored and leftI have two dogs along with the cats so they too have weird habits.....The elder dog Styx begs with the most soulful eyes and I find it funny for her eyes are very doe-like so she carries out the "I am so hungry" look really well and she ends up getting table scraps from everyone. One more thing that she does is that She sleeps on her tummy with her legs spread backwards so she looks like "super dog"The youngest pup Muffin sleeps on her back ;) She sleeps with her mouth open and legs hanging in the air so sometimes you can see her eyes and legs moving as she dreamsTell me about your pets funny behavior or maybe some animal you have seen doing something funny

Awww.... your kitties sound so nice and cute! As do your dogs! My dog Molly used to sleep just like your young pup Muffin quite a bit :) And when she did, she'd snore lol...But, I don't have a pet at the moment, since our family dog had to be put down about a month ago, but I do remember the one trick that she used to do. If we held up a cookie for her, she would jump up into the air and do a spin around and then sit nice waiting to get the treat. She sort of just started that trick on her own without me having to teach her, but then again, she was abandoned before we took her in, so she might have learned it before hand.But I somehow doubt that she was taught that (though you never know), because she wasn't trained at all once we first had her and I had to teach her to sit / stay / lie down and all that sort of stuff.

;) I am sorry about Molly (May her soul rest in peace). The elder dog styx is very smart and thinks before she takes any action so is a role model for the cats :)I love sitting on the floor when eating (I sit all day in a chair in front of my computer) And if Styx smells something good then she sits right in front of meand if there is some food spilt and she is not allowed to eat it then she goes military style and starts dragging her body slowly towards the food in her super dog style :) She did that once in front of my best friend and she thought that Styx was lame but started laughing when I told her that she was sneaking some *BLEEP* bits off the floor.My cats are braver, they just pick the food from my plate ONLY If I give them a nod :)Your dog seemed like a funny pet.P.S All my pets are from shelters..the cats are from a shelter, Styx is too, Muffin was picked up from the road...The male cat is in my profile...Sitting like a king ;)

Aww thats soo cute My kitty uses the bathroom out side, i think its super cute, And when we 1st got him my mom was mopping the floor and he would wait till she finished mopping to cross. was soo adorable My brothers lizard climbs down the heating vents when ever he feels like comming down stairs =]

hehe, pets can be so funny sometimes. Well, my mom's dog is only about a foot and a half long (part maltese, part poodle) and white. When ever we sit down to eat she begs (my mom isn't a very good trainer), but we have taught her to be entertaining while she begs. Instead of standing on your knee, she'll actually stand on her hind legs and walk around. We can get her to walk back and forth around the house on her back legs several times. :)

Hi,I have a female cat named patches.She bathes herself in my parents jaccuzi tub and kicks my mom out of bed in the morning :) I wish you guys could see it, because it's halarious. :)

Ebony was my Standard Schnauzer and constant companion for many years. She was seldom if ever more than 5 feet away from me. I suppose she may of been suffering from seperation anxiety, but since I never went anywhere she couldn't go, it was never really a problem. She passed away (old age) about a year ago. I still miss her. Anyway, she had this thing she used to do that was hillarious. If you would start patting her on the butt she would just go crazy! She would drop her front end to the ground, leaving her butt sticking up in the air and would yowl and make all kinds of weird noises, would keep turning her butt towards whatever direction your hand was patting and also would cover her eyes with her paws while she was wallowing in the floor. If you could see her eyes, they would be rolled back in her head almost to the point that all you could see was the whites of her eyes. It was so funny!

My little dog is sort of odd. He sleeps with me on my bed, and he goes to sleep belly up with his paws bent sticking out on top of the sheets. It's sort of funny.

Well i have a pet bird. Its a raven i think :) (i dunno if thats what they call it in english). Any ways, its very stupid and funnyXD. It shits on my head on a daily bases. And today it tried to nest in my hair XD. I dunno if thats considered a trick but i know its unique :)

Hey,

Nice inputs there :) Like I have mentioned before I have Madam Muffin sleeping on her back So I will present to you Her pics as she sleeps every day.

There is a pic with a yellow biscuit on her stomach. Me and my Bro wanted to check how long she sleeps like that without that cookie falling off and it took 3 hours for that cookie to fall off her tummy :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

My dog responds to some spanish, and a lot of french, but barely any english. I taught him tricks in spanish and french instead of english, just for fun and it worked :)

we have a pet dog named allondra (my aunt named her after a mexican telenovela character). we wanted her to breed puppies but i think she likes female dogs as well :D anyway, this dog is really hyperactive. and whenever we come near her she suddenly jolts out as if she's going to attack you or something. it's funny and freaky at the same time. she usually does this when she's lying on the floor then waits for her "victims" to come, but she never bit anyone. she just loves to put her forearms above your shoulders (when you're in a sitting position), as if she's trying to embrace you. another funny thing the female dogs here do (my late dog, Peewee does that too before), is that when they're lying on the floor and you start calling their names, they raise one of their hind legs to show their "private parts". i don't know if your dogs does that too, but our dogs usually do that (mostly the female ones).

my Rotweiller does the bum dance when you scratch his lower back, i don't know how to describe it really, but i'll give it a try.he lifts his back legs one at a time while wiggling his back end so fast that he almost falls over. its pretty funny to see.

I've seen cats who do the lick and chin thing all the time. My cat does. And my cat also sits on his butt and lays on his back all the time. He also has a habit of knocking over that water dish. And he also has an annoying habit of sitting in the litter box as a hideout. It's kinda gross, needless to say. But he's a good cat. He also, get this, likes water. If I leave my bathroom door open, he'll sit in the tub. And the one time, we gave him a bath, and he liked it. The only time he didn't like it was when we were taking him out actually. There I think he just liked the warmth. When I call his name, he comes, when I throw a ball, he fetchs, so sometimes I think he's more dog than cat. And the one time, he saw his reflection in the window, and he freaked out. He was just swerving his head around to see if the reflecion would follow. It was so adorable. I died laughing. My cat's a good cat, but more than a little weird. He also has a habit of sitting in the chair next to me when I'm on the computer. And he's fascinated by the printer. And, best of all, he likes to cuddle, curl up in a ball in your lap, and fall asleep, occasionally licking your wrist while he's laying there. Hence my official declaration: adorable, but weird. Any thoughts?

my Rotweiller does the bum dance when you scratch his lower back, i don't know how to describe it really, but i'll give it a try.
he lifts his back legs one at a time while wiggling his back end so fast that he almost falls over. its pretty funny to see.

I've seen a dog, and it was hilarious, who when you point your finger at him, make your hand look like a gun, and say "bang, bang!", he plays dead. It was hilarious the first time I saw him.