xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Roethburg

Hello Community

Hi.Perhaps you can add some information to this thread telling us something about yourself? Or tell us what your Hobbies are? Or your interests? Or tell us why you are here at the Xisto? Are you looking for a Free Web Hosting service???

I would say welcome to the site but it seems you didn't read the rules of the forum which you can find here. If you did you would have realize 2-3 words posts are considered spam and it seems all of your posts are like that. The forums strives for quality posting, not the number of posts. I would recommend that you re-edit all your posts to add some quality to them or you time here at trap will be short and sweet.

care to elaborate? :) well welcome to trap and hopefully you would enjoy your stay here. just make sure you follow the rules of the board and you'll be fine.

oh so you like games huh. hehehe well i think we have a lot of members here who are into games. so you're from croatia, huh? i think we have a buddy (or at least me and some of the shoutbox people) who's from croatia. hehe. he's matak, although he's not that active anymore because he just cancelled his hosting account.anyway, again, enjoy your stay here.

oh so you like games huh. hehehe well i think we have a lot of members here who are into games. so you're from croatia, huh? i think we have a buddy (or at least me and some of the shoutbox people) who's from croatia. hehe. he's matak, although he's not that active anymore because he just cancelled his hosting account.
anyway, again, enjoy your stay here.

Cool, It's great to know that croatian peoples are around here. :)

Hello Adam Roethburg Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. You will want to get to know all about Trap 17 rules, regulations, and etc. I have links just above my sig that will make it easier for you to find things. Looks like you have had a warm welcome from a few people before I got to your post. Make good content posts and you will have your hosting in short order. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Good Luck! :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello! I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :) It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :)) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! And once again welcome! :)