xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adcam

Hey

Welcome to the site and the link haslip provided tells you everything you need to know about hosting credits and how to get them. If you read everything in the Xisto Read me, you will enjoy your posting a lot more, instead of not reading it at all :). So enjoy your time here how ever long it maybe, and see you in the forums.

welcome, and hey to you to... Xisto is like a paid webhost. If I owned it I would charge :-) j/k... but anyways you have a problem post it, and someone will help you out. Well best of luck and take care.

Hello Adcam Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You could come back and tell us a little more about you. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. jlhaslip gave you the links to things you need to know and learn. There are similar links just above my sig. Good Luck! :)

Credit, basically, is how many days you have left of hosting. If you reach 0, then your hosting is supsended, and you need to get over 4 credits to get it un-suspended. To get more credits, you simply post. The more you type per post, the more credits you get!Anyways! I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :) It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :)) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! And once again welcome! :)