xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unstoppable

My Hosting Credits Were Lowered [resolved]

uhm someone help? second time this happensi just posted to get my credits up, they were at 9.xx and then i come back a few hours later: credit is on -4.xx if someone could explain or something, thank you

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/49034-buqi-healing/

Posting was plagiarised, so the quote tags which are added delete the credits and add a penalty, so that explains the negative credits.

we take cut and pasting of information very seriously here at the Xisto. i suggest you become familiar with what is acceptable and ways to "copy" information from other sites. Quote tags are required on copied posts. Period. No exceptions. you place your Hosted status at risk by plagiarising from other sites, so I would suggest you stop doing that.

It is clearly mention in the Xisto read me file http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and it clear states in the trap 17 Read Me Do NOT Plagiarize. So what rules did you read that didn't mention that you could copy and paste stuff from other sites?

If you want to pick a part what is and isn't mentioned in our forum rules... perhaps you are not really understanding the vocabulary.PLAGIARISM covers it all.Refer to TOS and AUP section 8 and 22.In case you are wondering, unless an article specifically states, "free to distribute without prior consent" it is all copyrighted and need permission. That's why we have QUOTE tag. And even with QUOTE tag copying should be limited to few paragraphs.It is your responsibility to know and understand our forum rules. Please refer to Xisto Readme, found in my signature or on top of the shoutbox.