xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

New Sig I Made new sig

Wow really nice! I like the bottom one better thought. I would say that the top one is about 6.5/10 and the bottom is 7/10 But still both are pretty good! I love the render in the second one. Double swords! :)

the first one didn't make any sense. i like the second one too, although i think it's a bit too dark, literally. you could at least show some details on the man's face and not hide almost everything inside the hood.other than that, it's cool. you might want to add more details on the first one. i didn't really know what it is all about.

the first one didn't make any sense. i like the second one too, although i think it's a bit too dark, literally. you could at least show some details on the man's face and not hide almost everything inside the hood.
other than that, it's cool. you might want to add more details on the first one. i didn't really know what it is all about.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE RENDER man was its face dark, i had to use the dodge tool to brighten it up. lol the first one is just a cool techy sig :) i like it.. its my style.

nowadays i play aroundw/ photoshop more then make sigs.. so you wont see asmany as usual

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE RENDER man was its face dark, i had to use the dodge tool to brighten it up.

maybe it's just me :) the image was too dark for me (dark as in literally, not the evil type :) ) that's why i thought it needed some detail on the face. but then again it's your work :)

Nice job. The first one is pretty clean, nice lines and stuff. The second one just looks better because you've rendered a pre-existing image. You're right about it being dark, though. I think Bluepwnage uses the same one in his sig. It's from Prince of Persia, right?

well .to be honest i dun like it,the reason, is just personal i guess i never liked this kinda stuff, but i will give u comment,not about the style but about some things i think are wrongwell first i think u made this of a tutorial.cause i've seen almost the same thing, more then 2 times,also the wires are a tut, these kinda wires aren't good, i think it screws it up,next to that the black holes aren't circles,and the buttom looks wrong, its like u burned the button line, wich is darker, and the top right dun match the top left,maybe cause of the lightning but it looks a lil weirdother than that, is good for people that like this kinda stuff

The wires i messed up because i set the black 13 px line to 0 hardness... Lol.. my bad i didn't feel like fixing it... I made the black ovals ovals because the circles looked dumb, and it was a tut, and i couldn't get the contour done... Lol :) Thanks for all the comments y'all really appreciate.