xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Awarding Credits as reward in my website games

Lets say I make a game, can i put credits here as a reward? or is that against rules or policy.Example:1st prize in contest x : 50 credits in Xistothis is a small post but it is not spam :)hope a manager or admin anwsers this to be sure :)

Although i am not an admin. I am a trusted member of the society ( I THINK :))

Well now to answer your question.

Yes, Ofcourse you can. there are many challenges that offer free credits on Xisto. Some are likejimmy recently finishes quiz and alexes website thatgives away free credits. But it better if you are hosted by Xisto first. Otherwise, Your credits are not being deducted and therefore you wil have enoguh credits to offer. It is mucappreciated if you get hosted by our web hosting services first. And better yet when you get hostedyour website can be for giving away Xisto credits. That will be really apppreciated by us people

Remember get HOSTED FIRST

Yes there has been alot of these lately so yes of course you can. But to even award credits you need to know some things try looking around in the rules and Credits System. There is help all around this site you just have to look. :)

You need to be hosted to exchange credits. And you may not award non-hosted members with credits, as far as I know :). There are a few people doing the awards, it's a good idea. Feel free to get started

Only Admin can transfer credits to non hosted members, if a hosted member wants to award them to a non hosted member he or she would simply pass a message along to the admin and they could adjust accordingly.