xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Cs Cheats cheats for CS

CS cheats  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When i played the game i use to use the known ones likesv_gravity x {set gravity to x}sv_clienttrace x {set client trace to x , if negative the bullets follow your opponent}sv_cheats 1 {set cheats to 1}restart {restart game}bind v "impulse 101" {gives 16k $ whenever v is clicked)bind n "impulse 100" {throws meat from your body (similar to what happens to you in half life if you get killed by a bomb or missile)}sv_acceleration x {if put negative, jump and press back, you will accelerate very hard forward, same thing for other movements}I used to know the code that turns you to a hostage, there was also one that makes you invisibale and able to shoot through walls.Any one know any other codes.

Impulse gives you all weapons and ammo in half life not CS :), in CS it gives only money :)What version did you guys here play? i used to play the first version, its the best. The others might have better graphics or cooler looking weapons but i didn't feel comfortable with the graphics. Thet hurt my eyes O_o. The first the the best :), i think its the first XD

lol you know nothing :) u need to lern to make scripts there still not cheating but it geats pritty close.. i mean cheating as it VAC would not like it... lol like u used hax and stuff but they can get u ban but u can use scripts with dont get u ban waht they are is basicly a file u call apon with has a buch of commands in a row or bind some key to do stuff.... i had a script that let my do bunny hops and a scripts that let me go birst fire, single shot, and fully qutomatic option and automatic for pistalls.... witch is sweet with the dules :);)...btw this is for Counter-Strike souce but im pritty shore the work for cs...if u guys waht me to post any of these scripts just ask me or soemthing :)

Seriously, why would you want to use cheats when playing cs..it doesnt get you anywhere especially if you're planning to go pro and play competitively in tournaments..Im against those who cheats when playing on servers..

Hmm I looked at counter strike and I dunno if I wanna play it it looks good and my cousins tells me its good but I dunno. They said they would help me but they only played it for like half a day haha. So I would use cheats since im a beginner until I understand the game then after that I would just learn the rest on my own. I say to just use the all guns and some ammo one only but the others is just plain useless. Well not useless but it is always better to do things like kill people by aiming not it flowing your opponent. I think its a multi player if so then that sucks for the other player.

When I play with bots, I'm not using cheats, couse the bots are too weak :) I used godmode in my CS server, but only to test it, It's fun for you, but not for your opponents :P

Using the embedded cheats within the game engine is nothing really. anything sv_ cl_ r_ or mat_ can do things, but will only work if the server has sv_cheats set to 1, which 99.9% don't due to the fact nobody would play there. Now real cheating involves 3rd part applications, however if you use these they have probably already been detected and will get your whole steam account banned. Go try it, and get banned, and go buy your games again :). I hate cheaters (I don't know why people call them hackers, their cheating not hacking) and would be extremely willing to rape anyone I see using them at a LAN... fun fun fun.

yes i use the cheat codes sometimes only .This is because i have been playing the game from a long time and its obvious that one can get bored but using cheatcodes sometimes makes the game really interesting.Also if use cheatcodes sometimes then you Don't feel bad that you are detroying the gameplay.

Wow this thread has so many problems its not even funny. @lloydg: anyone who doesnt know what a script is isnt playing CS, or the computer without the assistance of another person. For sure at least most commands will work with both games. And why in the world would you get banned for something right there...@Supreme: this thread is not about cheating as defined in your post. @Midori: these cheats are not for cheating. You cannot cheat with them. You can do what your doing but they won't give you any unfair advantage as everyone else can use them too. But all these "cheats" especially the well known ones like khalilo mentioned are very fun@thugsmoke058: please learn english@cragllo: they are called hackers because in order to really cheat you must hack the game to do it. Thats why... If they didnt have to hack in order to cheat, then the memory address and lines of code needed for the computer savvy people to have an advantage over the non-computer savvy people, would have to be posted on CS's front page. They would then only be called modders.