xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

A Free Gfx ( Graphics ) Site please join this community

Hello all.

Today is the Big opening of GFX forward( not actually today but i am releasing to full public today )

We are a new GFX site that with your help can become a vast community. We would like if all GFX lovers would join. Right now it is nothing but soon it will be Great. PLease join and show-off some of your sig or maybe write up a tutorial. I will be adding more forums shortly. So please Join

THe GFX Forward

^^^CLICKME^^^

Please join and write what youthink about it or ways to improve it

Really nice site. :) I believe that you are going to try and get a .Com? You can get one at Trap for 250 Credits. Or just buy one. But I would rather go the other way because I do not have a credit card! :) Good luck to your site!

I really like the top banner, but I'm not a huge fan of the font. It looks like there are a few scraggles on the text. If you used Photoshop, I would change the anti-aliasing from crisp (it looks like what you used) to something like smooth. Sorry, little things like that bother me.Besides that, I like it. Nice and centered, good color scheme, making the tagboard front and center. Load times are good, and there are no unnecessary links. Besides little minor things, I like it a lot.